If none of the previous topics are suitable. I can arrange a topic specifically for the seminar with prior arrangement. All of these seminars are over the duration of 1 Day. Some of the seminars can be given with a shortened presentation and paired with a workshop in the afternoon.
It is common for some seminar hosts to organize a 2nd Day of practical 121 Training with clients. Normally the hosts will take the client bookings and organize the times in collaboration with myself. Should you require this please let me know so that we can arrange a timetable.
- Projector and screen. If no projector and screen is available I can supply my own at an additional hire charge.
- Flip chart (if required)
- Microphone (lapel mic) if required
- Sound person-someone familiar with equipment set up and sound monitoring.
If you wish to discuss hosting one of these events then phone, email or contact me via this website.
- The World of Canine Play – Are Your Dog’s Playing Appropriately?
- Understanding Your Dog and Communicating Effectively.
- Living with and Caring for Your Rescue Dog.
- Reading the Body Language and Emotional States in Dogs.
- The Nature of Aggression – Common Conflicts between Owner and Dog
- The Physical & Emotional Development of Puppies and Young Dogs
- Daily Enrichment & Stimulation for your Dog.
- Clearing the Way to a Better Understanding.
- Keeping you and Your Clients Safe-Understanding Dog Bite Safety.
- Solving Behaviour Problems in Dogs – Case Studies of a Trainer.